How do I...

How do I..

get signed up for Formed? Click Here put in 47250 in the search box, click Prince of Peace, Put in your email address and name. It will direct you to your email and from your email, you will click the link to take you to Formed to begin watching. Remember you can do this on each device and each member of your family may have an account. 

give to the church as a memorial to someone who has passed? You can send a check to Prince of Peace Church at 305 W State ST Madison, IN 47250. Make a note in the subject line of who the memorial is for. Make sure we have your contact information in the event we need to ask about it. We do not take credit cards at this time. You can call 812-265-4166 ext 237 for questions. 

find out the latest on what is happening in the parish?  You can check this website. You can go to the bottom of the page and click on the website. There you can check our Facebook page, myParish App or for the bulletin

get the bulletin by email? Go to the bottom left-hand side of the website and click web links. From there look for DiscoverMass and it will link you to a signup form. 

set up online giving?  Click Here and follow the online instructions. If you have questions, please call the office and speak with Beth Kring 812-265-4166 Ext. 237 

request pastoral care when hospitalized? Please request to be listed in the hospital as "Roman Catholic" to assure pastoral care (i.e. Holy Communion and/or Anointing of the Sick) from the hospital chaplain. Please note: Due to Federal regulations (HIPAA) protecting patient privacy and confidentiality, hospitals cannot release any patient information, e.g. Roman Catholic, in the hospital directory without patient consent. 

include a family member in the Prayer Intentions for the Sick? You or a family member must notify the Parish Office, 812-265-4166 ext. 243 You will remain on the list for twelve (12) weeks, at which time you will need to make another request. 

schedule a Mass intention? Please come to the Parish Office during Parish Office hours, 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM. Intentions may only be scheduled up to one year in advance. 

request a Godparent/Sponsor Certificate? Anyone seeking to be a Godparent or a Sponsor for Baptism or Confirmation must be a registered parishioner, practicing Catholic (attending Sunday Mass regularly), at least 16 years old and have received Confirmation. Anyone who is married must be in a marriage recognized by the Catholic Church. Please call the Parish Office 812-265-4166 ext 243

seek a marriage annulment? Anyone in need of an annulment should call the parish priest to begin the process. To reach Father Chris, call 812-265-4166 Ext 241

coordinate funeral arrangements? In the event of a death, the funeral director will contact the Parish Office to coordinate the funeral arrangements. Family members are encouraged to meet with a priest and the Director of Music to plan the funeral liturgy.